B.C. is going back to the polls on October 24, 2020. We encourage all PARC residents to exercise their right to vote – either in person, by mail or at an advanced polling location.
Here’s where to learn more:
Polling places by PARC residence
Below are the closest voting places to each PARC Retirement Living residence. However, please double-check the address on your voting card.
- Advance voting: Alan Emmott Centre, 6650 Southoaks Cres., Burnaby
- General voting: Nikkei Centre, 6688 Southoaks Cres., Burnaby
- General voting: Stride Avenue Community School, 7014 Stride Ave., Burnaby
*Special voting arrangements have also been made for residents at this location. Please contact your District Electoral Office or General Manager for more information.
Oceana PARC, 1575 George St., White Rock
- Advance and general voting: Elks Lodge Hall 431, 1469 George St., White Rock
- Advance and general voting: Olive Lutheran Church, 2350 148 St., Surrey
Westerleigh PARC, 725 22nd St., West Vancouver
- Advance voting: 2121 Marine Dr., West Vancouver
- Advance and general voting: Pauline Johnson Elementary School, 1150 22nd St., West Vancouver
Cedar Springs PARC, 3633 Mt. Seymour Parkway, North Vancouver
- Advance voting: La Las store, 4381 Gallant Ave., North Vancouver
- General voting: Dorothy Lynas Elementary School, 4000 Inlet Cres., North Vancouver
Summerhill PARC, 135 15th St. West, North Vancouver
- General voting: John Anglican Church, 220 West 8th St., North Vancouver
- Advance and general voting: Gordon Smith Gallery, 2121 Lonsdale Ave., North Vancouver