Shannon-Mei ShumActive Wellness Coach [email protected]
Shannon has been a movement, functional fitness, and health and wellness specialist for more than 15 years. She spent much of that time in Edmonton, teaching fitness classes in private and public facilities, and working as a mobile personal trainer. In 2014, she started working with seniors and teaching classes at a retirement home where she found her passion.
Outside work, she stays in motion by mountain-climbing and doing acrobatic yoga. In quieter moments, you’ll find her putting together jigsaw puzzles with her family.
Shannon’s certifications include:
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, University of Alberta
- Personal Trainer certificate
- BCRPA Registered Group Fitness Instructor and Older Adult Specialist certification
- Yoga instructor certificate
- Mobility certificate
- Soft tissue release certificate